1. The Data I collect As a data controller I collect data in order to deliver my service to you and will I manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
The data I collect maybe your first and surname, contact numbers, email address and postal addresses.
Being a videography business I create and manage films as per our contract terms and conditions with the intention to use this data to deliver this service to you.
This data is collected on the following lawful basis to arrange or fulfil a videography contract.
When you visit the Alporline Films website I may also collect cookies. These are small pieces of data that websites send to a user's device and are stored on the user's web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example. These cookies help me monitor website traffic.
2. Which third parties do I share Personal Data with?
The following third party companies I share data with to enable me to provide the service to you.
www.YouTube.com - online video sharing
www.paypal.com - to manage a payment method
www.hotmail.co.uk - provide the email service I use
Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US privacy shield. There are certain situation in which I may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. Why would I share your Personal Data with the above?
I share your data to enable me to deliver the film service to you / for marketing purposes.
I may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) if appropriate. This could be due to servers being located outside of the EEA. I will obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU's guidelines. You can see above where I send data outside of the EEA and why I would so.
4. By what means do I keep your personal data secure?
I keep your personal data secure and only accessible by myself. In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of security I will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach I will also inform you.
6. As the customer you have the following rights -
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your personal data and supplementary information
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your personal data deleted
- the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and -
- rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no human decision has been made) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual)
I also give you the option to manage your personal data via email or post. Whilst I do not hold personal data any longer than I need to. The duration will depend on the relationship with Alporiine Films and whether ongoing. I may keep some of your personal data for up to 5 years.